Monday 5 December 2016

Skulk, Finished


My inability to take a decent photo is getting quite frustrating.




Really happy with this guy.  I tried to change up what I had done with the original colour scheme, dropping the green colour and putting in a orange tone.  I definitely improved the metallic colours here, and am happy with the basing as well.  The skin colour is probably ever so slightly greener than I was aiming for, I wasn't looking for zombie skin, rather a very pallid and sallow looking colour.  It needs a little more pinkishness but I couldn't quite get it to a place where I was happy with it.



Painting this guy has been such a blessing and privilege, I am happy that I feel like I have done him justice.



More (bad) photos can be found here:

http://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/11332



Cheers
Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment