Thursday 3 November 2016

Kraken Part 5: Premature Affixation

I dunno why (actually I am pretty sure I do) but I love gluing the model to the finished base (it's because it feels like a stepping stone, and allows me to feel closer to finishing, as well as view the whole piece as a completed whole).

Tonight I glued down Kraken to the scenic base, potentially (definitely) too soon. After I did so, I realised that I had left like six or seven detail elements left still to paint, and I would have to contend with the blocky base to maneuver around which makes it more difficult to retain a steady hand.

Anyway, I worked around it and got him to a point now where I want to get feedback, big or small, before I reach a point where I cannot make any changes because I am travelling overseas!

Here are the photos!







Feel free to carve it up, I want to try and make this the best model I've done and I dont think it is there quite yet!


Twitter, message on Facebook or here in the comments if you have any suggestions!

Thanks
Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment